Adult Intensive Outpatient Care
Transition Counseling provides customized treatment options for individuals struggling with depression, anxiety, or other mental health issues, unresolved trauma/PTSD, substance abuse and addiction issues.
Intensive Outpatient is held in a group format and individuals participate for approximately 8 weeks. Individual counseling sessions are also offered to support their treatment.
True Integrative Care
Transitions Counseling utilizes interventions that address the whole person. Our clinicians use a combination of approaches to treatment to best serve each client and their unique needs. Or programs offer the following:
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Expressive Arts Therapies
- Movement Therapy and Yoga
- Mindfulness Based Approaches
- Nutritional Assessment and Coaching
- Family Groups and Workshops
|Depression and Anxiety Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)||M, T, TH||1pm-3:30pm|
|Young Adult Depression and Anxiety Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)||T, TH||6:30pm-9pm|