A key component of life is change. With each change that occurs in our lives, we go through a period of transition, which can often be challenging and at times painful. At Transitions Counseling, we recognize the importance of the change process. We are here to facilitate this process, gently guiding you through the emotions and experiences that accompany any life transition.
We utilize multiple modalities and approaches to treatment based on each of our client’s individual needs. Even our group curriculums are geared towards the members participating in the group at that time.
Some of the approaches we use are:
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Expressive Arts Therapies
- Movement Therapy and Yoga
- Mindfulness Based Approaches
- Post Induction Therapy (PIT)